B- Weapons of Mass Destruction 4-hrs Training (Lesson 18 of 18)
Some Questions to Think About!
- Where should you find the contact information for whom to notify in an emergency? What is your backup plan if you cannot reach the first person on your list?Answer: Depends on post orders.
- At your site, who has the authority to order an evacuation?Answer: Depends on post orders.
- If the person identified in question #2 is unavailable, what do you do?Answer: Depends on post orders.
- What are secondary devices?Answer: A secondary device is an additional weapon at the scene that is planted to cause harm to the first responders. For example, a first explosion may draw the fire department and the secondary device, for example a bomb, is set to go off to kill the arriving fire fighters.
- If you think airborne hazardous materials have been released, what path of evacuation would you take?Answer: Crosswind, then upwind.
- Why would you pay attention to people leaving the scene of the incident?Answer: They might be the terrorists trying to get away.