Terms and Conditions
By browsing and using the ACS website, www.accesscontrolsecurity.com, you are fulling accepting and agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you object to any of these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Website content is subject to change without notice.
- Either ACS or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which ACS shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to ACS. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that ACS endorses the website(s).
Disputes arising out of use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States of America and/or the State of California. You agree that any disputes arising from your use of this site will be heard in the appropriate state, federal, or municipal court located in California, and waive all rights to have any other jurisdiction adjudicate any such claims and matters.
Online Training Class Terms
By using this site and enrolling in any course offered by ACS, Inc., you agree to the following:
I certify under penalty of perjury that I am the person who will complete this course.
I will follow all of the steps on the course pages and take the final exam without the assistance of others.
I understand that if:
I use outside assistance to complete the course and exams or I make false statements or presented false documents to the State of California or ACS, Inc., that it is a crime and punishable by law as a felony and with possible civil penalties. I understand that if I violated these terms, I would forfeit all of my course tuition and the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services would not accept my work.
I understand the course is not considered completed until ACS, Inc. receives my original copy of the final exam and a signed Acknowledgement Verification Form and that the final exam has a passing grade of 100%. If I do not score a passing grade on the final exam, I understand that I must re-take the exam.
I understand that ACS, Inc. recommends that I complete the course work and submit the necessary documentation at least 7 days prior to the date I wish to submit my application to the State of California for potential licensing
I understand that I will receive an electronic copy (no hardcopy) of my course completion certificate. If I would like to receive a hardcopy of my certificate, I must send an email to training@247ACS.com making the request and indicating where I want it mailed. I understand that there may be a fee charged to me for this request.
I certify that all the registration information I entered is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. If I believe any of my information may be incorrect, or it changes during the time I am taking the course, I will contact ACS, Inc. to have the information corrected prior to completing the final exam. I understand that inaccurate or incomplete course documents because of incorrect information I have supplied are NOT the responsibility of ACS, Inc. and I acknowledge that any such delays that I may experience because of incorrect information are my responsibility and not that of ACS, Inc. I understand that errors made by me during registration may cause a delay in the processing of my certificate, and that supplying an incorrect email address will result in my not receiving my certificate and will result in a delay in my application to the state, neither of which is the responsibility ACS, Inc.
Certificates will be processed and sent to my email address the same day as I complete the course, only if I successfully complete and pass my final exam (with verification) before 4:00 p.m. PST.
I also understand that I am responsible for following up with ACS, Inc. if I have not received my certificate, and I agree to hold ACS, Inc. harmless for any reasonable delays that may occur in the issuance of my certificate.
I also understand that ACS, Inc. will not be held responsible for any delays in my application to the State for licensing. It is my responsibility to submit all applicable applications and registrations to the State, and not the responsibility of ACS, Inc.
If I fail to successfully complete my course and exam, I will not receive a course refund. Once I pay for a course, I am responsible for completing the course and any applicable minimum hours and final examinations needed by me before I receive my related course completion certificate.
I hold ACS, Inc. harmless for late receipt of my certificate.
I understand that it is my responsibility to complete the course with enough time to obtain my certificate of completion. ACS, Inc. will make every effort to process certificates as defined in its business practices, excluding any actions out of its power to control.
I understand that if I require a duplicate certificate of completion, I must pay an additional charge.
The course material publisher makes no warranty, expressed or implied with respect to the use of any information. The publisher also does not assume any liabilities or responsibilities, expressed or implied, with respect to the use of, or for damages resulting from, the use of any information, method or process disclosed in the course.
If I stop taking the course or it is later found that I am ineligible to apply for related licensing with any organization, no refund will be issued by ACS, Inc. I also understand that it is my responsibility to verify court requirements.
By agreeing to this User Statement, I am stating that I will study all of my course material and complete all the quizzes as well as the final exam at the end of the course on my own.