Who wouldn’t want to feel safe while they are at work, shopping, or at a medical facility? In many establishments, such as banks, parking garages, residential buildings, and medical facilities, having guards who protect the safety of people and property is crucial. This is why the demand for security guards never decreases. It might be worthwhile to pursue a career as a security guard given the large number of companies, organizations, and assets that require security.
Protecting people and property from harm, theft, vandalism, and other crimes is the duty of security guards. They work for a variety of organizations and institutions, such as government agencies, security firms, hospitals, casinos, college campuses, parking garages, and sports stadiums. While some security officers are stationed in one place, others are on the move. Full-time employments as well as alternating or nightly shifts are both possible.
Security officers typically perform the following duties:
- Walking or driving around the property to check on it, and performing routine security inspections.
- Enforcing the guidelines set forth by property owners.
- Monitoring alarms and video surveillance systems.
- Emergency situations, calming potentially dangerous situations, and stopping criminal activities.
- Controlling access to buildings for both visitors and employees.
- Composing reports on activity they notice at work.
You might need to get a security guard license depending on the state you reside in. You must be at least 18 years old, complete the necessary training, and pass a background check in order to obtain a license in your state.
So, if you are searching for a professional security guard card training platform, then choose Access Control security (ACS). The company has a team of professional experts who have substantial knowledge and expertise to train candidates in the best possible manner. Only BSIS approved training is imparted to the candidates to meet the state requirements. The ACS experts ensure that every training session is interactive and interesting. And for this reason, they conduct many interactive sessions, role playing and discussions. So, if you are interested to get professional security guard card training then contact ACS ASAP as it is the best digital training platform in team. The basic security guard training consists of two parts:
- Power to Arrest: This course ensures that the candidates have better comprehension about their responsibilities as a security guard. The “Department of Consumer Affairs’ Power to Arrest Training Manual” will be referred during this four-hour program.
- Weapons of Mass Destruction: The “Department of Consumer Affairs’ Weapons of Mass Destruction & Terrorism Awareness for Security Professionals course” offers training on WMDs. It lasts for four hours. Candidates will have thorough understanding of how to search for, spot, and report indications of terrorist activity after completing this course.
For more information click https://247guardtraining.com/ or give us a call at 877-482-7324.